Follow the directions below to schedule a New Consultation Appointment at ADHD Wellness Center (Includes former patients of Dr. Brown who were last evaluated > 6 months ago.)
Welcome Prospective Patients!
Dr. Brown is accepting new patients to her practice. Our process requires that you:
- Download, read and complete the appropriate new patient packet before you schedule an appointment. Click here to access forms: New Prospective Patient Packet.
- Once you have completed these forms, please submit them to our office for review. You may fax or email them to: (844) 344-9054 or email@example.com.
- Schedule your appointment. Click here: Schedule New Consultation Appointment.
- After scheduling, you will receive an email for further instructions on establishing a secured portal account to complete pre-appointment clinical forms.
Prior to the Initial Visit
- It is imperative that the pre-appointment clinical forms are opened within 24 hours of receiving them in the portal account and completed at least 48 hours BEFORE your scheduled appointment.
- Medical records (to include, but not limited to) lab work (within a year) and/or psychological testing need to be faxed or mailed to our office at least 5 days before your scheduled appointment. Our fax number is (844) 344-9054.
Dr. Brown is identified as an “out of network” provider. Upon request, our office will provide you with the necessary documentation you will need to file your own claim. Payment for services is expected in full and at the time of scheduling your appointment. Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover cards accepted.
To schedule an appointment, click here: Schedule New Consultation Appointment or call my office at (832)-981-ADHD for assistance.
3801 Kirby Drive Suite 311
Houston, TX 77098
(281) 844-9054 (f)